Specialties: Neuro Imaging
- Undergraduate: Yeshiva University
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency: Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology at the Hospital of University of Pennsylvania
- American Board of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
Dr. Braffman has considerable depth and nationally recognized expertise in Neuroradiology. He served on the Expert Panel for the American College of Radiology for the Development of Appropriateness Criteria in Neuroimaging. Dr. Braffman is a senior member of the American Society of Neuroradiology and has published 20 peer-reviewed articles and 6 chapters in that subspecialty. He was a reviewer for the “American Journal of Neuroradiology” and “The Journal of Computed Tomography”. He received the Certificate of Added Qualifications in Neuroradiology from the American Board of Radiology in November, 1995, and was recertified in 2005 and again in 2015. Dr. Braffman is past Chief of Neuroradiology for the Memorial Healthcare System and is a Clinical Associate Professor of Radiology at Florida Atlantic University.