- Pediatric Radiology
Specialties: Pediatric Radiology
- Undergraduate: Northwestern University
- Medical School: New Jersey Medical School – Rutgers
- Residency: Radiology at Yale New Haven Hospital, St Raphael Campus
- Fellowship: Pediatric Radiology at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- American Board of Radiology – Diagnostics and Pediatrics
- Society for Pediatric Radiology
- American College of Radiology
Dr. Gauri Tilak joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Inc., on December 2016. She earned her Master of Public Health from Tulane University and her MD / PhD from Rutgers University. Dr. Tilak was an Assistant Professor of pediatrics and cardiac radiology at New York University and then at Yale University. She completed her Radiology Residency at Yale New Haven Hospital in 2012 and completed her Pediatric Radiology Fellowship at the Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia in 2013.
Dr. Tilak has received many accolades, including a Research Training Award by the National Institutes of Health, and a 2008 Intern of the Year recognition. She has been a reviewer for the American Journal of Roentgenology since 2005 and is an active member of the American College of Radiology and the Society for Pediatric Radiology. She has also participated in Thoracic and Cardiac Imaging Committees.
Dr. Tilak holds a certificate of proficiency in ACR-SPR MRI and CT of Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disorders. Her special interests include complex congenital heart disease and fetal MRI.