- Body Imaging
Specialties: Body Imaging
- Undergraduate: University of California, Irvine CA
- Medical School: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Saint Maarten, D.W.I.
- Internship: Kern Medical Center, Bakersfield, CA
- Residency: State University of New York at Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Fellowship: Radiology/Abdominal Imaging, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY
- Board Eligible in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology
Dr. Raymond Ramzi, will be joining Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Inc. in August, 2022. Dr. Ramzi received his diploma of Medical Doctor at The American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine (Sint Maarten, D.W.I). He completed his training of Radiology/Abdominal Imaging Fellowship at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, NY.
Dr. Ramzi co-authored two peer reviewed online articles which are awaiting publication, and worked as an Assistant Clinical Professor at SUNY Downstate College of Medicine and Postdoctoral Clinic Fellow at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
In his spare time, Dr. Ramzi likes to exercise, play basketball, sharpen his culinary skills, and travel.