- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Emergency Radiology
- Undergraduate/Medical School: University of Nigeria, Co of Medical Sciences
- Postgraduate: The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons, Glasgow, UK
- Residency: Surgery and Diagnostic Radiology, Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Fellowship: Strong Mem Hospital Rochester University
- American Board of Radiology
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- American Board of Radiology (Diplomate)
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (Diplomate)
Dr. Robert Uzor joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Inc. on January 25, 2021. Dr. Uzor gained his M.B, B.S at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, and Post Graduate Training in Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery in Scotland. As Chief Resident, he completed Residency in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology at Bronx Lebanon Hospital in NY, and a Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship at the University of Rochester Medical Center, followed by a period as Attending Radiologist and Clinical Instructor in Musculoskeletal Radiology.
Prior to joining Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Dr. Uzor was an Attending Radiologist and Assistant Professor in Musculoskeletal Imaging at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, NY. He’s authored multiple peer reviewed journal articles in medical journals; including Skeletal Radiology and the Contemporary Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Uzor also wrote a book chapter on “Long Bone Trauma: Radiographic Pitfalls” in Musculoskeletal Radiology. Switzerland: Springer.
Dr. Uzor is a Member (Diplomate) of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (MRCS). He was also the recipient of an Outstanding Teacher Award in 2019 at Montefiore Medical Center, Department of Radiology.